Trap Master Trap Master

A brutally awesome game!

Granted that it is repetitive, but that's what makes it so great! A never ending stream of humans and siege devices to devour and destroy! Could a passive aggressive Sadist ask for anything more? I enjoy all of the games you make and this is certainly one of my favorites. Thanks!

Sift Heads World : Act 1 Sift Heads World : Act 1

Very cool game! One suggestion though..

Very sweet game! I was really getting into it but... When I got to the Rolling Info mission, I found a glitch. I had just bought a shotgun and a barrett and therefore didn't have the 5000 to race Black Fox's Man. So it got caught in a loop. Every time the "..." appeared above his head, it cycled through the conversation again. I didn't even know if this could be fixed, but I thought it best that it be brought to your attention. I'm gonna go through again anyways and beat it! Good work all-in-all though. Keep up the good work! :)

When Penguins Attack - TD When Penguins Attack - TD

Adorably Evil though very frustrating

I felt the desire to give it a decent score for the pure amount of effort in terms of graphics and over all thoroughness that was put into it. Call me simple, but I just couldn't get the upper hand no matter what I tried. Perhaps I gave up too easily. Goddamn those silly little bullet sponges! All in all, I enjoyed it though. Good stuff! >:-)